Online Exam Schedule
Candidate has to undergo mandatory 50 / 25 hours of Brokers’ Training before enrolling for the examination.
For details about Brokers’ Online Training – visit https://e-learning.niapune.org.in/
- As per IRDAI (Insurance Brokers) Regulations 2018, candidate has to register for the Brokers’ exam with the company name.
National Insurance Academy has engaged the services of a reputed Service Provider to conduct the Exam and such services are being offered as per the social distancing norms to the best of their knowledge and as per the guidelines laid by the Government of India. However, all the candidates appearing for the examination are hereby informed that conducting the Exam under the present circumstances during Covid 19 pandemic may add risk to the health of the candidate present in the venue during the examination and no candidate shall hold National Insurance Academy , directly or indirectly, responsible and liable for any indirect or direct harm, of any nature, caused to his/her health. National Insurance Academy shall not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims including any third party claims etc. arising to the candidate due to any reason whatsoever.
In case any candidate wishes to withdraw from writing the Examination, the Exam fee paid by him/her will be refunded in full by the Academy. But such request for withdrawal should reach the Academy by 05.04.2023.
Rs. 2500/-per candidate (excluding GST) to be paid separately to National Insurance Academy, Pune for appearing for the exam.
Terms and Conditions for payment
Date of Examination
Brokers exam scheduled on 11.02.2023 will be conducted as per the schedule. The registration for the same are closed now.
Now 99 centers are available. State-wise center list can be referred for the details. Examination center once selected cannot be changed after close date of the application.
Click here for State-wise center list
The exam would be conducted depending on the prevailing situation at the respective places.
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
04.04.2023 at 04.00 p.m.
90 minutes for Life/General/Life + General/Reinsurance Brokers and 120 minutes for Composite Broker.
Principal Officer/ Broker Qualified Person – 50% , Authorised Verifier – 35%
NIA reserves its right to conduct or not to conduct the examination at a centre if total number of candidates fall below 50 in that Centre
Online Registration Process
PROCESS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION OF BROKERS’ EXAMINATION
- Click on the link given below for enrollment :
- For enrollment, candidate is required to fill all the details on the above link and make a payment of Rs.2500/- plus GST plus transaction charges by online payment mode ONLY.
- Bulk registration facility is not available for registration of candidates in online mode. Each candidate is required to individually register for the examination and make online payment only.
FOLLOWING TO BE KEPT HANDY BEFORE FILLING THE FORM :
- Training Completion certificate. Check your training module printed on the certificate and upload the same in PDF format (file size below 50kb).
- Photograph in JPEG (file size below 25kb) format to be uploaded.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card handy to fill the necessary details in the form.
Online Brokers Examination Fees Payment Process
You can make payment using your Credit/Debit card as well Internet Banking.
||Mode of Payment
||Debit Card & IMPS
0.75% of Transaction amount below Rs.2000
1% of Transaction amount above Rs.2000
||1% of Transaction amount
||Rs.25 per Transaction
a) Medium of Examination is English Language
b) Questions(Q) are of Objective type with four alternative choices each & all questions are to be answered. Each right answer will get 1 mark. No negative mark for wrong answer.
c) Study Syllabus which is of 4 sections. These sections are (1) compulsory, (2) General Insurance, (3) Life Insurance, (4) Reinsurance
PATTERN OF ONLINE INSURANCE BROKERS' EXAMINATION
Section-wise No. of questions
||Total No. of Questions
|Direct - General Insurance
||1 & 2
|Direct - Life Insurance
||1 & 3
|Direct - General + Life Insurance
||1, 2 & 3
||1 & 4
||1,2,3 & 4
Hall Ticket Download
Below are steps for downloading admit card for Brokers’ Exam scheduled on 25.03.2023
Step 1) Click on Admit card download link given below
Step 2) Enter your Pan Number and Mobile No. as mentioned in Application form and click on submit.
Step 3) Click on the Admit Card tab and pdf file will get downloaded.
Below are the steps for downloading the score card of the Brokers Exam held on 25.03.2023
1. Click on the link given below
2. Enter your PAN No. and Mobile No. as given in the application form
3. Click on the Score card tab and pdf file will be downloaded
Brokers' Exam Passing certificate Dt. 11.03.2023
Following are the steps for downloading the passing certificate.
- Click on the link given below :
- Enter your PAN Card No. as Login ID
- Enter your mobile No. as Password
- Download the generated certificate
Preserve this certificate for future records. No copy will be issued later.
Uploaded on 24.09.2023. It will be live for 28 days.