Pre Licensing Training for Fresh Surveyors (8 Weeks)
Duration: 10 January 2022 to 05 March 2022
National Insurance Academy (NIA) is organizing the first Pre Licensing Training for eligible Surveyors for Fresh Licence, which will be held from 10 January 2022 to 05 March 2022. The training will comprise of 5 week online sessions wherein domain subjects along with introduction to surveyor’s regulations, duties and responsibilities, report writing and soft skills will be covered. The training will also include 3 weeks of practical onsite training with a senior surveyor.
Important considerations for the training:
- The commercials for the Pre-Licensing training programme are Rs. 50,000/- plus GST @ 18% per participant for the online training sessions.
- The cost for practical onsite training to be imparted by surveyors/IIISLA has to be incurred separately by the participants.
- The participants must enrol by registering on the website of National Insurance Academy, Pune at the link given therein.
- Timetable and other details will be shared with the participants once the registration is confirmed.
- The online sessions will be held from Monday to Saturday, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and 02:00 pm to 04:30 pm.
- On completion of online training and practical onsite training, a final test will be conducted by the Academy.
- Thereafter, the following documents will be sent to IRDAI for issuance of licence:
- Certificate of training from NIA
- Training certificate from surveyor for practical onsite training
- Result of the online test conducted by the Academy at the end of 8 weeks training
- Participants who are undergoing only onsite training for 6 months with the experienced surveyors would be allowed to take the examination at a nominal fees of Rs 2500/- plus GST @ 18% along with those undergoing 8 weeks training organized by the Academy.
- The exam dates will be announced at a later date after commencement of the training programme.