8 Weeks Pre-Licensing Training for Surveyors – Freshers
Important considerations for the training:
1. The commercials for the Pre-Licensing online training programme are Rs. 50,000/- plus GST @ 18% per participant.
2. The candidates will have to identify a senior surveyor on their own, with whom they would undertake the 3-week practical onsite training. Moreover, the location of the candidate and the location of the surveyor should be in the same city or not farther than 200 km.
3. The cost, if any, for the 3-week practical onsite training by the senior surveyor has to be borne separately by the candidates.
4. The candidates must enrol by registering on the website of National Insurance Academy, Pune at the link given therein.
5. The online sessions will be held from Monday to Saturday. Timetable and other details will be shared with the participants once the Registration is confirmed.
6. On completion of online training and practical onsite training with a Senior Surveyor a Final Online Test will be conducted by National Insurance Academy.
7. Thereafter, Training Evaluation Cum Completion Certificate will be issued to the candidates who clear the Final Practical Test.
Documents required to be submitted before commencement of Online Training:
The candidates are required to send Soft Copy as well as Hard copy of the following documents:
• IRDAI Enrolment Number
• III Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
• Passport Size Photo (with candidate’s name written at its back)
Important considerations for the Final Online Test:
1. On completion of online training and practical onsite training, an online Final Practical Test will be conducted by the Academy, the date of which will be announced in due course.
2. Candidates undergoing the online training with National Insurance Academy need not pay any additional fees for the Final Practical Test.
3. Candidates applying for Fresh Surveyor License and undergoing practical onsite training for 6 months with a senior surveyor can also take the online test at a nominal fee of Rs 2500/- plus GST @ 18% (per subject).
4. Existing surveyors, who have undergone training with a Senior Surveyor & are willing to obtain license in additional subjects, can also take the online test at a nominal fee of Rs 1500/- plus GST @ 18% (per subject).
Hard copy of the above documents is to be sent at the following address:
Ms. Shital Thorat,
National Insurance Academy,
Pune – 411045
1. Ms. Shital Thorat
2. Ms. Gayathri Iyer
3. Mr. Rajiv Prasad