-PROGRAMME ON DIGITAL LANDSCAPE IN LIFE INSURANCE SECTOR(LIFE)
Landscape is a collection of man-created spaces in the digital world. It is a
collective name for websites, email, social networks, mobile devices (tablets,
iPhones, smartphones, videos etc.). These tools help businesses in selling their
products or services.
technology along with insure-tech, like in every area of operation, is driving
massive changes in the insurance sector also.
For Insurers the changing landscape has led to a flurry of technological
advancements. The new digital technologies are changing the way insurers engage
with the customers during the policy period.
The future of
insurance is Digital. The winners will be those organisations that apply digital
technologies to be connected, to be analytic & to be agile. The digital era
is set to radically transform the insurance industry, not only changing existing
business models but also creating new opportunities for profitable growth.
Digital is not simply a new distribution channel. Digital offers an entirely new
way of doing business, affecting all strategic & functional areas.
pandemic has greatly accelerated the process of adoption of digital technologies
by every sector of the economy as well as the consumers. Life Insurance Industry
also has embraced this technology and in future this trend is expected to
To understand the evolving
Digital Landscape in the Life Insurance Industry globally.
To have Insights of the Digital
Trends in Life Insurance Industry in India.
To understand Digital disruption
and Transformation in Life Insurance sector in India
To understand the benefits of
digitization for all stakeholders in the Life Insurance industry in India.
Understand the long term trend of
‘digital’ as a way of life
1. Overview of Digital Trends in Life insurance globally and in India
2. Advantages of adopting digitisation over conventional methods of transaction of Insurance.
3. Strategies for digital transformation.
4. Dynamics of consumer buying behaviour with changing digital landscape.
5. Leveraging digital landscape for effective customer engagement.
6. Data Analytics
7. SEO/SEM & Social Media marketing
8. Digital campaign & AI marketing
9. New paradigm in Insurance Distribution
10. Digital data flows – IoT, Wearables & other Connected Devices
12. Virtual world
Officers in the
cadre of Administrative Officers and above working in the BO/ Divisional/Zonal
Offices/Central Office to be nominated by the respective HRDs.
I. 29.05.2023- 31.05.2023