NATIONAL INSURANCE ACADEMY
P788 -PROGRAMME ON DIGITAL
LANDSCAPE IN LIFE INSURANCE SECTOR
Landscape is a collection of man-created spaces in the digital world. It is a
collective name for websites, email, social networks, mobile devices (tablets,
iPhones, smartphones, videos etc.). These tools help businesses in selling their
products or services.
technology along with insure-tech, like in every area of operation, is driving
massive changes in the insurance sector also.
For Insurers the changing landscape has led to a flurry of technological
advancements. The new digital technologies are changing the way insurers engage
with the customers during the policy period.
future of insurance is Digital. The winners will be those organisations that
apply digital technologies to be connected, to be analytic & to be agile.
The digital era is set to radically transform the insurance industry, not only
changing existing business models but also creating new opportunities for
profitable growth. Digital is not simply a new distribution channel. Digital
offers an entirely new way of doing business, affecting all strategic &
covid pandemic has greatly accelerated the process of adoption of digital
technologies by every sector of the economy as well as the consumers. Life
Insurance Industry also has embraced this technology and in future this trend is
expected to continue.
1. To understand the evolving Digital Landscape in the Life Insurance Industry globally.
2. To have Insights of the Digital Trends in Life Insurance Industry in India.
3. To understand Digital disruption and Transformation in Life Insurance sector in India
4. To understand the benefits of digitization for all stakeholders in the Life Insurance industry in India.
5. Understand the long term trend of ‘digital’ as a way of life
1. Overview of Digital Trends in Life insurance globally and in India
2. Advantages of adopting digitisation over conventional methods of transaction of Insurance.
3. Strategies for digital transformation.
4. Dynamics of consumer buying behaviour with changing digital landscape.
5. Leveraging digital landscape for effective customer engagement.
6. Data Analytics
7. SEO/SEM & Social Media marketing
8. Digital campaign & AI marketing
9. New paradigm in Insurance Distribution
10. Digital data flows – IoT, Wearables & other Connected Devices
12. Virtual world
Officers in the
cadre of Administrative Officers and above working in the Divisional/Zonal
Offices/Central Office to be nominated by the respective HRDs.