NATIONAL INSURANCE ACADEMY
P364 - FINANCIAL AWARENESS PROGRAMME
(LIC of India)
literacy-a combination of awareness, knowledge, skill, attitude and behaviour
necessary to make sound financial decisions and ultimately achieve individual
financial well-being' is increasingly being recognized as an essential life
As globalization and digital technologies make financial products more
complex and also easily accessible, financial literacy has become one of the
major challenges for countries around the world.
As globalization and digital technologies make financial products more complex and also easily accessible, financial literacy has become one of the major challenges for countries around the world.Globally, the youth are becoming financial consumers early in their lives than ever before and making financial decisions (credit cards, education loans) that can have lasting consequences, if not well managed. To connect with the millennials and other group of customers it has become mandatory for executives of financial institutions to have a clear understanding and knowledge of the financial world and its various dimensions.
· To have a complete overview of Indian Financial Markets
· To understand the concepts, terms and distinguishing features of various financial instruments
· To understand various financial statements, ratios and their relevance.
· To have a clear understanding of the financial products
· To learn the framework of personal financial planning.
Marketing Officials in the cadre of AOs and ADMs working in Branch
Offices and Divisional Offices to be nominated by HRD Department of respective Zonal
2 Days (Online training)
14-12-2021 - 15-12-2021