Master of Business Administration (Human Resource),
Post Graduate Executive Program—IIM(Ahmedabad),
Fellowship-Insurance Institute of India,
Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing,
Pursuing PhD from Savitribai Phule Pune University
23 years of working experience in the Life Insurance Industry having worked in administration as well as Marketing wings.
Moved to National Insurance Academy, Pune in October,2016 on deputation from Life Insurance Corporation of India as Research Associate.
Areas of Interest:
Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Sports, Social Service
- “Risk Management Certification Course, RIMS USA
- Certification course in Consumer Behaviour from National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL),
- Certification course in Research & Publication Ethics from Savitribai Phule Pune University
- 5-day online workshop on Universal Human Values in education organised by AICTE.
Sponsored Research and Consultancy Projects: -
(a) Convergence of Social Security Insurance Schemes; Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance (2016-17)
(b) Evaluation of Aam Aadami Bima Yojana and Converged AABY: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) (2017-18)
(c) Review of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)’; Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) (2017-18)
- Singh Archana, Sandeep Pande and Shiv Prabhat. 2019. “A Step towards Social Security: Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY)”, Bima Quest: The Journal of Insurance, Pension and Management.
- Sandeep Pande April 2021. “Saral Pension: Live Life, King Size” ,Yogakshema. LIC’s in-house magazine
Commentaries published in the NIA’s monthly e-newsletter in FY 2021-22: -
(1) April 2021- “Highest ever New Business Premium: Society reconfirms faith on Life Insurance Industry”
(2) May 2021- “Are we adequately Insured: Let’s give it a thought?”
(3) June 2021- “Health Insurance: A trusted Companion”
(4) July 2021- “Insurance: A Sun Rise Industry”
(5) August 2021- “Overview of Life Insurance Industry’s key Parameters: Financial Year 2020-21”
(6) Sept 2021- “Digital Disruption: Win-Win for Life Insurance stakeholders”
(7) OCT 2021- “Insurance Industry and its Growth Drivers”
(8) Dec 2021- “Digilocker: Way to access Insurance Documents digitally”
(9) January 2022- “Are we Adequately Insured?
(10) March 2022: Life Insurance: A reliable Industry I complied and updated the Public”