B. Tech. (Hons.) and M. Tech. from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Ph. D. in Management from Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi
34 Years (22 years in Teaching/ Training/ Research and 12 years in Industry).
Previous organisations: Indian Telephone Industries Ltd., L N Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, Koshika Telecom Ltd., Aptech Ltd., Dess Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Previous Positions: Engineer, Lecturer, AGM (IT), CTO, CIO, VP (New Projects), VP (Operations).
Areas of Interest:
- Data Mining
- Project Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- IT Strategy
No. of Publications (National): 8
No. of Publications (International): 11
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS WITH PUBLICATION DETAILS:
- Aligning Risk Management Practices in Insurance with Insured Operations, International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, Vol. 8, Issue 3, March 2018, pp. 235-243, ISSN(o): 2249-7382.
- Risk Management in Insurance Service with Mixed Radix Approach, Journal of Advance Management Research, Vol 6, issue 3, March 2018, pp. 170-174, ISSN: 2393-9664.
- Data Driven Risk Management in Insurance Services, The Journal of Insurance Institute of India, Vol 5, issue 1, July-September 2017, pp. 45-49
- Critical Review of Data Mining Techniques for Insurance Service Operations, Proceedings of International Conference on Technology and Business Management, April 2017, ISBN: 9781943295067 (This paper has been awarded with outstanding paper award by International Forum of Management Scholars).
- Simulation as a Tool for Risk Management in Health Insurance, International Journal of Research in IT and Management, Vol 7, issue 3, March 2017, pp. 56-61, ISSN: 2231-4334.
- Mixed Radix Algorithm for Qualitative Assessment in Management Education, Proceedings of AIMS International Conference 2016.
- A Conceptual Framework for Integrated Approach towards Grievance Handling in Insurance Service, IRDA Journal, December 2015.
- Web 2.0 as a Strategic Tool to Gain Environmental, Social and Academic Lead for an Insurance Knowledge Management Organization, FAIR Review No. 162(2/2012).
- Aligning IT Training and Business Strategies; IRDA Journal Volume VIII, No. 2, February 2010.
- Measuring the Success of A Core Insurance Solution Implementation Project in Insurance Company; Bimaquest Volume 10, Issue 1, January 2010.
- Management of IT Implementation Project for Automation of Core Insurance Functions in a Non-Life Insurance Organization – A Case Study; FAIR Review, No.154 – 4 – 2009. (This case study was winner in the FAIR Case Study Competition 2009).
- Recycling Denials Management into Revenue Cycle in General Insurance Business – A Missed Requirement; Bimaquest Volume 9, Issue 2, July 2009.
- A Stochastic Approach towards Project Insurance; Bimaquest Volume 8, Issue 1, January 2008.
- IT Preparedness in De-tariff Regime, Bimaquest, July 2007.
- Mean Essentials for Data Science, eBook ISBN 9780359657346
- Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Uncovered for Students and Finance Professionals, eBook ISBN 9781304115409.
- Enjoy IIT-JEE, Book ISBN 8131414221.
- A Quick Bite in Probability at https://www.udemy.com/a-quick-bite-in-probability/
- CPM/PERT for Project Management at https://www.udemy.com/cpm-pert-for-project-management/