At NIA, the Placement Process has traditionally been as follows:
- Recruiters are required to fill in the Recruiter’s Response Form with all the necessary details.
- The Recruiters are offered opportunities to build a strong on campus presence and appraise our students of your organization’s work culture and the project and learning opportunities offered. This can be achieved through the following ways:
- Conferences, workshops, guest lectures, panel discussions and speaker series provide a good platform for academic interactions between the students and the recruiters. Your organization can participate directly in these events or have a collaborative partnership to establish a year round contact.
- The PrePlacement help the students to understand the type of projects offered by your organization, so as to align their interests and motivations with your organization’s outlook. These talks are the best platform for you to present to our students, the learning, career advancement and personal growth opportunities provided by your organization.
- Summer placement brochure