Mandatory requirements at the time of joining Academy :
a.i) Documents / Testimonials
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Graduation Certificate *
- Graduation Marksheet *
*In case, the final year results are awaited the above two documents may be submitted after joining the course and within one week after declaration of the result. The admission to this course is subject to the student passing the final year examination and submitting the final mark sheet and certificate with minimum requisite percentage. Non Compliance of this clause makes the admission void abinitio. Latest Marksheet / earlier Graduation marksheets are required to be submitted in cases where final year results are awaited.
- HSC Certificate
- HSC Marksheet
- SSC Certificate
- SSC Marksheet
- School/college leaving certificate (proof of birth date)
- Character Certificate
- Any other certificates ( Academic / Extra Curricular activities ) at the College/University level.
- A.Relieving letter from the employer-(applicable to candiates who were in employment) .
- Work experience certificate and relieving letter from the employer, if applicable11. -(applicable to candidates who were in employment )
- A medical report in the prescribed format signed by the student, parent and certified by family physician. It may be noted that the form has to be completed in all respects. Any false declaration may lead to disciplinary action against the student.Click here for Student Medical History Format..
- Anti Ragging Undertaking ( Part I and Part II ) Duly signed by parent and student : Click here for format..
- Code of Conduct Undertaking Duly signed by parent and student: (click here for format)
- Certificate of income from Government Revenue Authorities(applicable to students desiring to avail Scholarship facilities and the income of both parents together does not exceed Rs.6 lakh per annum.
- Proof of Admission Fee and First Installment Fee payment.
- Photograph –Passport size on white background 2 nos.
- Every student is required to have a Laptop of following configuration (Minimum required Configuration):
Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 2.3 GHz Genuine Windows 7 / 8 /10 preferably latest version
Memory: 4 GB min
Hard Disk: 500 GB min
Virtualization technology compliant
USB Ports : 3/4 RJ 45 Ports with LAN Patch Cable Min. 3 Mts.
Network interface Ethernet (10/100/1000 NIC) Wi-Fi Enabled
latest version of ANTI Virus
All the above software should be original and licensed. Students can bring their laptop while coming or else they can purchase immediately after joining the Academy.
- Information on Hostel Requirements : click here for details.