Admission Brochure 2017
Register with us
Download NIA Mobile App
A graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized Indian/foreign university with a minimum of 50% for General and 45% for SC/ST/DA Category. Students appearing for final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by June 30, 2017.
Selection Based on
1. Upper age limit is 28 years for General, OBC-NC and 30 years for SC/ST/DA category as on 1st July 2017.
2. NIA has adopted Reservation Policy in admissions as per Central Government Rules applicable to Academic Institutions like IITs and IIMs.
3. Weightage of Selection Parameters for Final Selection
i. Past Academic Record : 20%
ii. Performance in CAT / CMAT : 50 %
iii. Performance in GD/PI : 30% (GD :10marks + PI :20marks = 30marks)
iv. Relevant work Experience (appropriate weightage will be given to those candidates with relevant work experience at the time of interview)
The Last date of receipt of Admission Form is 15th April 2017.
Completion of eligible degree by 30th June, 2017.
2- Year Full Time Programme
Fee Structure (Residential)
Rs. 968000/- for the entire programme (Under Revision)
First year: Rs. 482500/-
Second year: Rs. 485500/-
The fee structure comprises basic annual fee, campus accommodation (mandatory), and hostel dining, professional and incidental expenditure on account of the program.
The Admission Cell
Website - www.niapune.org.in
In case of further queries please contact the Admission Cell
· Mr. Ganesh Dalvi : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 020-27204074
· Mrs. Madhuri Patil : email@example.com Phone : 020-27204091
· Mrs. Hemlata Kolekar :firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 020-27204059
· Mrs. Vaishnavi Dandavate: email@example.com Phone : 020-27204062