Participation fee includes tuition, course material, residential accommodation (A/C) on single room basis and full boarding. All programmes are residential. The fees for various duration of programmes and categories of participants are as follows
|Non Member Organisations in India (Indian Rs.)||Insurance Companies/ Organisations from Other Countries (US $)||Insurance Companies /Organisations from SAARC Countries & FAIR Members (US $)|
|1 days||14,000/- ||300/- ||232/- |
|2 days||21,000/- ||450/- ||348/- |
|3 days||28,000/- ||600/- ||464/- |
|1 week||49,000/- ||1050/- ||812/- |
| 10 Days|| 77,000/- || 1,518/- || 1,276/- |
|2 weeks||98,000/- ||1,932/- ||1,624/- |
|3 weeks||1,47,000/- ||2,898/- ||2,436/- |
Service tax or any equivalent tax as applicable under the statute of India will be charged extra.
- Participants having a foreign passport or Indian passport with foreign work visa will have to pay the participation fees in US$ but those with foreign passport carrying Indian work visa working in a firm registered in India will have to pay the participation fee in Indian rupees.
- For non member Indian organization fees will be market driven but not less than the fees for associate members.
Off Campus Programmes
- The Academy favours group nominations from overseas establishments who remit in foreign currency.
- For every single programme beyond 4 nominations a discount of 15% can be availed for each additional nomination.
- For delegates from Non-Member Organisations attending a programme on non-residential basis, the Academy will forego 40% of the scheduled fee applicable to the category of the participants with day boarding for actual training days.
We also conduct off campus programmes on request and the fees charged are on case to case basis.