Eight years of teaching, training and research
PhD Guide in area of Marketing by Savitri bai Phule, Pune University
• Gaur, Sanjaya S., Shalini Pathak Tiwari and Hanoku Bathula (2012), Ohanian’s Celebrity Endorsers’ Credibility Scale: Evaluation And Validation In The Context Of An Emerging Economy, International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp 152-161
• Tiwari Shalini Pathak and Sanjaya S. Gaur (2009), Social Influences on Consumer Behavior in Small Groups like Family, In: Proceedings of AMA Summer Marketing Educators' Conference, held at Chicago, IL, US, August 7-10.
• Gaur, Sanjaya S. and Shalini Pathak (2008), A Model of Social Influences on Consumer Behavior in a Small Group, In: Proceedings of AMA Summer Marketing Educators' Conference, held at San Diego, CA US, August 8-11.
• Gaur, Sanjaya S. and Shalini Pathak (2007), Consumers' Effortful Decision Making and the Self-Regulatory Orientation, In: Proceedings of ANZMAC Conference, held at the University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand, December 3-5,.
• Pathak, Shalini, Sanjaya S. Gaur and Hari Vasudevan (2007), Advertising Believability and its Impact on Fostering a Behavioral Change in the Context of AIDS Awareness, In: Proceedings of 2nd IIMA Conference on Research in Marketing, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, held during 3-5 January
• Gaur, Sanjaya S. and Shalini Pathak (2006), Relationship Transparency in Industrial Marketing, In: Proceedings of 22nd Industrial Marketing and Purchasing Group Conference, University of Bocconi, Milan, Italy, held during 5-6 September.
• Gaur, Sanjaya S. and Shalini Pathak (2005), Validation of the Celebrity Endorsers Credibility Scale in Indian Context, In: Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Research in Advertising, Saarbrucken: Saarland University held during June 2-4.
• Sapre, Anand and Shalini Pathak (2001), A Model for Efficient Movement of Customer: A Competitive Edge, In: Proceedings of Nirma International Conference on Management, Nirma institute of Management Studies, Ahmedabad held during January 3-6.