Profession: Associate Professor
Experience: 23 years in the area of Training, Teaching, Research, and Consultancy.
Professional Qualification: Fellow in General Insurance and Diploma in Casualty Actuarial Science.
Recognised as: Recognized Ph.D Guide of Savitribai Phule Pune University in the area of Insurance and Transport.
- Invited to present a research paper on "Evaluation of Deposit Insurance Fund using Credit Risk Modeling" at 9th Financial Risk International Forum held at Institute of Louis Bachelier (ILB) at Paris on 21th March 2016.
- Presented my paper on "Methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of insurance program in mitigating Natural Catastrophic Risks", at a technical workshop on Evidence for Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation, Effectives of Insurance: Challenges and Opportunities held at UKM, Malaysia.
- Invited to present a research paper on "Development of Risk Based Rating Model in Motor Insurance Pricing using GLM" at APRIA Conference to be held at St. John Institute of Risk Management at New York (USA) on 30th July 2013.
- Carried out a research project on "Enterprise Risk Management" for one of the leading general insurance company in Middle East.
- Recently completed a research project on "Estimating Actuarial Liability of Deposit Insurance Fund", for DICGC, using Credit Rating / Econometric Models.
- Co-authored a research paper with Dr. H. Sadhak on "Asset Liability Management in Defined Contribution Pensions- A Stochastic Model" published by Brunel University, U.K.
- Passed Fellowship Examination in General Insurance.
- Passed Certificate as well as a Specialized Diploma in Casualty Actuarial Science in General Insurance.
- Organized 'Actuarial Risk Modeling' course for Actuarial Society of India and developed various risk models in the area of Health, Motor, Reinsurance, Agricultural Insurance, etc.
- Consultant on a World Bank Project on Agricultural Insurance particularly on Portfolio Risk Management and developed Dynamic Financial Analysis (DFA) for Agricultural Insurance Corporation of India (AICL).
- Consultant on Crop Insurance: Development of Actuarial Premium rates for NAIS & WBCIS for Agricultural Insurance Corporation of India (AICIL).
- Received FAIR (Federation of Afro-Asian Insurers and Reinsurers) Award for my paper titled "Developing Agency Success Model in Life Insurance".
- Presented research papers in many international conferences including Curtin University at Perth (Australia), Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (China).
- Passed the IGIE & CPCU course in Risk Management and General Insurance.
Contact Details: Ph: (020)27204017 (Office), 9765203257 (M)
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org