Certified Professional Coach: Coaching for Transformation from Leadership that Works (USA)- Accredited Coach Training Programme of International Coaching Federation.
Qualifications: Ph. D. (Management), MSW (Gold Medallist), B.Sc.
Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst by Turning Point and Success Insight International, USA
Area of specialization / professional interest: Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour
Teaching experience: 14 years in leading Academic Institutes
Subjects Taught: Individual and Group Behaviour, Organization Theory and Design, Leadership and Change Management
Organized Research Conferences and Faculty Development Programmes
Area of Interest in Training: Leadership Excellence, Performance Planning and Management, Leadership Competencies
Industry experience: 7 years as Senior Executive in HR department of leading companies
Developed HR policies and Performance Management System
Recipient of Best Performance Award declared by Matlani Group of Industries, Indore.
- Recipient of Bryce Memorial Prize for outstanding work in research, awarded by Indore School of Social work
- Published more than 22 articles in refereed journals
- Published five Psychometric Instruments,edited book on Psychological Contract.
- Presented papers at National and International Conferences
- Consultancy Assignments: Competency Mapping, HRD Audit, Learning and Development Intervention, Impact Assessment of various Government Schemes
Current Research Area: Organization Culture, Organization Climate, Learned Helplessness, Leadership Development, Action Learning
Recognized Ph D Guide, University of Pune
Key Strength: Diagnosis of organizational issues and designing customized programmes
Select List of Publications*
- (1998) An exploration into relationship between Managerial creativity and learned helplessness. Prestige Journal of Management and Research, 2 , pp. 67- 72.
- (2000) Train your brain to communicate,Indian Management,39(1), pp. 48-51.
- (2000). Occupational Self efficacy :Constituent Factors. Management & Labour Studies,.25(2), pp. 92-98.
- (2000) Role efficacy dimensions as correlates of learned helplessness and self efficacy, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations,35(4),pp.507-518.
- (2001) Development of Learned Optimism Scale, Indian Journal of Training and Development, vol XXXI, no. 3, pp.39-45.
- (2002) Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: Discretionary yet Desired. South Asian Journal of Management,Vol. 8, Issue 3 &4.
- (2002). Job Attitudes and Learned Helplessness: Implications for individual and organizational competitiveness. Paradigm, Jul-Dec issue
- (2005).An examination of impact of work values and work experiences on job stress and Learned Helplessness: Role of Self Efficacy. IBAT Journal of Management, Vol. 2 (1), pp. 35-45.