Guidelines for Authors |
|NIA invites research articles for publishing in BimaQuest in the areas of |
- Information Technology
- Accounting & Finance
- Human Resource Development
|Text||Paper Size||Font Text ||Title||Heading|
|Ms. Word(UK English) ||18.5 cmsX24.5 cms ||Times New Roman,11, Normal ||14 ptsAll caps bold Times New Roaman ||12 pts.Capital boldTimes New Roaman |
- Diagrams, Tables and Charts be serially numbered
- Abstract (in italics) be given in the beginning of the article
- Reference be numbered and given at the end of the article
- All pages of article be numbered.
- Name of article, author, designation and contact details be provided on a separate page.
Soft copy of article(s) mailed to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Bimaquest%20Article and received before 15th May and 15th October every year will be considered for review/publication.