Online Insurance Brokers Examination Schedule:
a) Examination Fee : Rs. 2500/-per candidate to be paid separately to National Insurance Academy, Pune for appearing for the exam. (NEFT Transfer to the done)Bank Details
b) Date of Examination : Wednesday, 18th January, 2017.
c) Exam Centers : Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Vizag centers available subject to minimum availability of 25 candidates at each center.
d) Last Date for receipt of application : Monday, 2nd January, 2017.
Please note that duly filled in hard copy of APPLICATION FORM along with fees of Rs.2500/- and following attachments received before the closing date will only be considered for the examination.
1. Copy of Degree Certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer
2. Copy of Professional Certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer, if training of 25 hrs. is availed
3. Brokers’ training completion certificate
e) Time : 09:30 a.m. onwards (Exact timing will be communicated on Hall ticket)
f) Duration : 90 minutes for Life/General/Life + General/Reinsurance Brokers 120 minutes for Composite Brokers
g) Application form for Brokers Examination
h) Passing score : Principal Officer/ Broker Qualified Person – 50% , Authorised Verifier – 35%
|NIA reserves its right to conduct or not to conduct the examination at a centre if total number of candidates fall below 25 in that Centre|
EXAMINATION PATTERN :
a) Medium of Examination is English Language
b) Questions(Q) are of Objective type with four alternative choices each & all questions are to be answered. Each right answer will get 1 mark. No negative mark for wrong answer.
c) Study Syllabus which is of 4 sections. These sections are (1) compulsory, (2) General Insurance, (3) Life Insurance, (4) Reinsurance
d) All five categories of Brokers will have 5 modules of question sets like Compulsory/ General/ life/Reinsurance/ Life & General and each will have 40 questions. As Syllabus is for 4 sections, ‘Life & General’ module will have mix of sections (2) and (3) .
1) Direct Life Insurance Broker = Compulsory (40 Q) + Life Insurance (40 Q) = Syllabus sections 1 and 3
2) Direct General Insurance Broker= Compulsory (40 Q) + General Insurance (40 Q) = Syllabus sections 1 and 2.
3) Direct Life & Gen. Insurance Broker= Compulsory (40 Q)+Life &Gen Insurance (40 Q)= Syllabus sections 1, 2 and 3
4) Reinsurance Broker= Compulsory (40 Q)+Reinsurance (40 Q) = Syllabus sections 1 and 4
5) Composite Insurance Broker= Compulsory (40 Q) + Life & Gen Insurance (40 Q) + Reinsurance (40Q)= Syllabus sections 1, 2, 3 and 4.
ON LINE EXAM CENTRES
At present 5 examination centres are located at following addresses with landmarks. However depending upon the number of applicants the centre may conduct examination at the discrimination of NIA Authorities after the last date of registration.:-
1.NSE.IT LIMITED Delhi
Building No. 2E/22, 3rd Floor, Jhandewalan Extension, In Lane Adjacent to Central Bank of India, New Delhi - 110055. Landmark: Opposite Bank of India - Jhandewalan Extension Branch. Exit Point from Delhi Jhandewalan Metro station :: Gate No. 2
2.NSEIT Limited Mumbai
NSEIT Limited, Trade Globe, Ground Floor, Opposite Hotel VITS/ Apna Dhaba, Behind Trade Star Building, Andheri-Kurla Road, J B Nagar, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059
3.NSEIT Limited Kolkata
54/1/A 1st Floor, Nav-Jeevan Apartments, Hazra Road,Kolkata – 700019, Landmark: Opp. Hazra Law College / HDFC Bank Building
4.NSEIT Limited Pune
4th Floor, C-Block, Vega Centre, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune – 411042, Next to Income Tax Office(Swargate).
5.NSEIT Limited Chennai
KAVERI COMPLEX (Ground Floor), No.96-104, Nungambakkam High Road, Opp to Sterling Road Bus Stop, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034, Tamil Nadu
For details please contact
1. Mrs. Hemlata T. Kolekar (020-27204059); firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. Shripad Nadkarni (020-27204019); email@example.com
Any quarry related to conducted examination has to be sent to NIA within 30 days from the publication of the result of that examination.