BimaQuest – The Journal of Insurance, Pension and Management (ISSN 0974-0791) is a publication of National Insurance Academy, Pune since 2001. It is published in the months of January, May and September every year. It is also indexed in EBSCO database.
BimaQuest invites original contributions from both academicians and practitioners in the form of Articles, Research Papers, Case Studies and Essays on one or more contemporary topics in Insurance, Pension and Management areas (Marketing & Consumer Behaviour / Human Resources / Finance & Investment / Information Technology).
We also invite Reviews of books that are yet to be published or published in the year of BimaQuest publication in the above areas.
BimaQuest follows double blind review for shortlisting articles for publication. Authors whose papers published are given two printed copies and honorarium.
Submissions to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Authors
Bimaquest Subscription Form
Submission dates for the year 2017:
Last Date of submission of Papers, Articles, Case Studies, Essays and Book Reviews
15th March, 2017
15th July, 2017.
15th November, 2017.
Volume 16, Issue 2, July 2016
- Service Delivery - The Ultimate Differentiator By N C Sharma
- In Pursuit of Excellence in Motor O/D Claim By Dinesh Kumar
- Factors Affecting Private Car Insurance Purchases By Madan Mohan Dutta and Gautam Mitra
- Enhancing The Effectiveness Of Old Age Security In India By Use Of Traditional Indian Support Systems By Venkatesh Ganapathy
- Agriculture Insurance In India By Archana Singh