- Examination Fees : Rs. 2200/- per candidate to be paid separately to National Insurance Academy, Pune for appearing for the exam. (NEFT Transfer to the done) Bank Details Exam fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances once scheduled, even if candidate chooses to remain absent for the examination.
- Date of Examination : Wednesday, 21st September, 2016. Exam will be conducted at Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow and Chandigarh centers subject to minimum availability of 25 candidates at each center. EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED AT HYDERABAD CENTER ALSO.
- Last date for receipt of application : Wednesday, 7th September, 2016. The hard copy of application form along with training certificate and fees of Rs. 2200/- received before the closing date will only be considered for the examination. Candidates, who would be completing training by 16th September, 2016 can also apply by submitting application before closing date, however, they need to send a copy of Training Completion Certificate to NIA before appearing for the exam and a copy to be submitted at the examination center.
- Time : 09.30 a.m. onwards (Exact timing will be communicated on the Hall ticket)
- Examination pattern : 100 questions for 100 marks; consisting of 30 questions on Life Insurance, 30 questions on General Insurance, 30 questions on Health and 10 questions on compulsory subject will be asked.
- Exam duration – 2 hours.
- Passing score : PO – 50% , ISP – 35%
- Application for Online Insurance Marketing Firm Examination
- INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- RESULT of IMF examination held on 15th July, 2015
- Result of IMF Examination held on 14.9.2015
- Result of IMF Exam held on 4th November, 2015
- Result of IMF Exam held on 16th December, 2015
- Result of IMF Examination held on 5.2.2016.
- Result of IMF Examination held on 9.4.2016.
- Result of IMF Examination held on 08.06.2016.
- Result of IMF Exam held on 5th August, 2016
- Result of IMF Examination held on 21st September, 2016(NEW)
ONLINE EXAM CENTRES
At present 5 examination centres are located at following addresses with landmarks. However, depending upon the number of applicants, the centre may conduct examination at the discrimination of NIA Authorities after the last date of registration:
1. NSE-IT Limited, Delhi
Building No. 2E/22, 3rd Floor, Jhandewalan Extension, In Lane Adjacent to Central Bank of India, New Delhi 110055. Landmark : Opposite Bank of India, Jandewalan Extension Branch, Exit Point from Delhi Jandewalan Metro station : Gate No. 2
2. NSE-IT Limited, Mumbai
NSEIT Limited, Trade Globe, Ground Floor, Opposite Hotel VITS/ Apna Dhaba, Behind Trade Star Building, Andheri-Kurla Road, J B Nagar, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059
3. NSE-IT Limited, Kolkata
54/1/A 1st Floor, Nav-Jeevan Apartments, Hazra Road,Kolkata – 700019, Landmark: Opp. Hazra Law College / HDFC Bank Building
4. NSE-IT Limited, Pune
4th Floor, C-Block, Vega Centre, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune – 411042, Next to Income Tax Office (Swargate)
5. NSE-IT Limited, Chennai
KAVERI COMPLEX (Ground Floor), No.96-104, Nungambakkam High Road, Opp to Sterling Road Bus Stop, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034, Tamil Nadu